MUST Solar Charge Controller PC1600 with MPPT Technology5-9, 2014 / By MUST Power
Shenzhen, China, May, 2014– Must Power has released high efficiency solar charge controller, PC1600 series, Combined MPPT technology and battery temperature sensor(BTS), the MPPT controller will convert best voltage to charge battery based on varied temperature. Compared to traditional solar charge controller, Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) technology allows solar panels to operate at their optimum power output voltage, providing higher efficiency of High tracking efficiency of 99%, peak conversion efficiency of 98%.
PC1600 series solar charge controller is compatible to PV systems in 24VDC or 48VDC automatically based on applications. It’s allowed 60A at up to 145VDC open circuit voltage. Built-in battery temperature sensor and four stages charging optimizes battery performance & State of charge , prevent batteries from overcharging and discharging. Besides, comprehensive LCD display panel would provide all detail whole information of solar charge controller states.
● PV Input range: 70-145V
● Compatible for PV systems in 24/48VDC
● 45A/60A MPPT solar charge controller
● Multifunction LCD displays detailed information
● MPPT technology, High tracking efficiency of 99%, peak conversion efficiency of 98%
● DSP processors architecture ensures high speed and performance
● Four stages charging optimizes battery performance & State of charge(SOC)
● Battery temperature sensor(BTS) automatically provides temperature compensation
● PV Array short circuit protection, PV reverse polarity protection
● Battery reverse polarity protection, Over charing protection
● Output short circuit protection
For our updated product information, please feel free to contact our sales representatives directly. (email@example.com).