Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery
MUST's 19 inches rack standard backup battery is based on Lithium iron phosphate battery, It has been designed to provide backup power for telecom equipment or energy storage system in household. It has excellent safety, high energy density, long lifetime, very nice temperature performance, green power newly of excellent safety and high reliability.
- 6000 Cycles (25℃, 80% DOD) for effectively lower total of ownership cost;
- Low maintenance batteries with stable chemistry;
- Battery Management System (BMS) is incorporated against abuse;
- up to 6 months thanks to its extremely low self discharge (LSD) rate and no risk of sulphation;
- Save time and increase productivity with less down time thanks to superior charge/discharge efficiency;
- Suitable for use in a wider range of applications where ambient temperature is unusually high: up to +60°C;
- Lithium batteries provide more Wh/Kg while also being up to 1/3 the weight of its SLA equivalent.