Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery
LiFePO4 batteries are an ideal replacement for a traditional lead acid battery, offering a drop-in solution for lead acid battery replacement. MUST’s batteries can be used individually or connected in series or parallel to create a larger system.
- 6000 Cycles (25℃, 80% DOD) for effectively lower total of ownership cost;
- Low maintenance batteries with stable chemistry;
- Battery Management System (BMS) is incorporated against abuse;
- up to 6 months thanks to its extremely low self discharge (LSD) rate and no risk of sulphation;
- Save time and increase productivity with less down time thanks to superior charge/discharge efficiency;
- Suitable for use in a wider range of applications where ambient temperature is unusually high: up to +60°C;
- Lithium batteries provide more Wh/Kg while also being up to 1/3 the weight of its SLA equivalent.