Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery
MUST’s lithium batteries are drop-in replacements to lead acid batteries and are available with some of the most innovative features in the industry including advanced battery management systems (BMS) and active intelligent monitoring.
- 2000 cycles @80% DoD for effectively lower total of ownership.cost;
- Low maintenance batteries with stable chemistry;
- Battery Management System (BMS) is incorporated against abuse;
- up to 6 months thanks to its extremely low self discharge (LSD) rate and no risk of sulphation;
- Save time and increase productivity with less down time thanks to superior charge/discharge efficiency;
- Suitable for use in a wider range of applications where ambient temperature is unusually high: up to +60°C;
- Lithium batteries provide more Wh/Kg while also being up to 1/3 the weight of its SLA equivalent.